You are not Beyoncé...
In this week’s episode, we discuss the complicated business of time management, what spring cleaning means to us, and why we should stop trying to be Beyoncé.
If you've had a chance to rate and review our show on iTunes, THANK YOU! If not, would you please? It only takes a minute.
What you’ll hear:
- Our take on time management and how to get stuff done.
- What we've learned as working ladies trying to balance all aspects of our lives.
- The importance of an ‘all things being equal’ rhythm.
- The tools we use to organize our days and our affinity towards written calendars.
- The importance of meal planning and pre-portioning food.
- What we like and dislike about Spring.
- The origins of Spring cleaning and how each of us participates.
- Our personal pajama preferences.
Can I quote you on that?
- "The main issue is that most people are reactive when it comes to time management." - Maggie
- “Don’t let your calendar get filled with other people’s agendas." - Jacey
- “Don’t let the good things crowd out the best things.” - Jacey
- “I block out a chunk of time every weekend to plan meals for the rest of the week.” – Maggie
- “Include social engagements as a part of your weekly or monthly goals.” – Maggie
- “I need to see it big and I need it to be color-coded." - Jacey on calendars.
- “You are not Beyonce!” – Maggie
- “Different folks for different strokes...” - Jacey
- Naptime Diaries
- Power Sheets by Lara Casey
- Day Designer
- Sugar Paper Products
- Training Peaks
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Tools for cleaning out your inbox
- Jacey’s Pinterest account
Thoughts, questions, comments?