In this episode, we're discussing closure, messy endings, and moving on.
But hey, do you like our show? Do you have friends and loved ones? Give one of them a gift that costs you nothing by inviting them to join us around the table!
What you'll hear:
- The importance of closure
- A gaseous metaphor
- Our experiences clinging to things that needed to end sooner than they did
- Helpful questions to ask when there are loose ends
- The role a significant loss played in fortifying Jacey’s faith
Can I quote you on that?
- “The keys to closure have more to do with your own heart than an outside person or what’s happening situationally.” Maggie
- “Closure sometimes looks like not ever getting the explanation and being okay with that.” Maggie
- “Most of us are walking around with emotional wounds that we aren’t tending to from unresolved relationships and conflicts.” Jacey
- “Closure might not come in the form of justice if someone hurt you; it might not come in the form of better circumstances.” Jacey
- “Part of moving on is having an accurate and healthy perspective on what was in the past.” Maggie
Thoughts, questions, comments?