Travel, the Enneagram, job hunting, and quiet times
This week, we are answering more of your questions. We discuss travel habits, our thoughts on the Enneagram, job hunting, and more!
What you’ll hear:
- How to deal with friends who gossip
- Our thoughts on the Enneagram and personality tests
- Ways to incorporate travel into your schedule and budget
- The Around the Table origin story
- Tips for staying sane during a job search
Can I quote you on that?
- “Self knowledge should allow you to accept yourself more, but also to grow.” Jacey
- “Travel doesn’t have to be this big, expensive, budget-busting expense” Maggie
- “You’re the intention, and I’m the indulgence.” Maggie
- “Sometimes quiet time is not quiet time...it looks like hearing Him through what He’s taught others.” Maggie
- Xoxo gossip girl: the benefits and toxicity of gossip
- The Essential Enneagram book
- Leigh Kramer discusses the Enneagram on the Sorta Awesome Podcast
- Leigh Kramer answers your Enneagram questions on the Sorta Awesome Podcast
- The Popcast
- Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!