Too old for BFF's?
In this episode, we discuss BFF's in adulthood, how to "friendship date," and our dream pop culture BFF's for various life stages and events.
Don't forget! We're also on Facebook now. Head there for all the details on our Leap into Leapstick challenge, including how you can win one fancy lipstick of your choice, handpicked for you by Maggie!
What you'll hear:
- Maggie's new calling in life
- Discrimination against Americans. It's real.
- Whether it's realistic (or desirable) to find a best friend you see on a daily basis.
- The harrowing reality of friendship dating
Can I quote you on that?
- "It was a perfect place, perfect time, perfect person type scenario." Maggie on our friendship
- "Everyone's afraid of the same thing. We all are afraid of being rejected." Jacey
- "There are some people you connect with, and some you don't, and that's okay." Maggie
- "It's gonna be a little awkward." Jacey on friendship dating
- "People want to be friends with your imperfect self." Jacey
- "When you have authentic relationships where you feel known and loved, you don't feel the need to be loved by people who don't know you as well." Maggie
- How to leave an iTunes review:
Thoughts, questions, comments?