Stuck on a desert island
This week, we discuss the topic of adventure and share our answers for all of those pesky ‘desert island’ questions.
In case you missed it, we've launched a delightful little newsletter called 'Around the Table Weekly.' Don't miss out on some of our favorite bits of intention and indulgence from around the internet! Subscribe HERE.
What you’ll hear:
- How we define ‘adventure’
- Thoughts and misconceptions about adventure
- Practical tips for a daily, adventurous lifestyle
- Why we are so obsessed with being stuck on a desert island
- The answers to our desert island questions
Can I quote you on that?
- “There are people who really thrive on change, and then there are people who really thrive on routine and stability.” Jacey
- “Eventually, it doesn’t matter what activities youre participating in or what emotional season you’re going through, if you maintain it long enough, it’s going to become less of an adventure and more of the norm.” Maggie
- “Adventure has to be a part of your life, not an escape from your life.” Jacey
- “Investing in small, intentional adventures lessens the need for the grand escapes.” Maggie
- “It is a lot easier to accept change that we have innitated.” Maggie
- “To really put your heart out there and love people, that’s a huge adventure.” Jacey
- “If you’re focusing on others, you’re more likely to take a step outside of your comfort zone.” Maggie
- “Everyone we know has some sort of impression of us in their mind, and it’s probably much less nuanced than our actual selves.” Jacey
Thoughts, questions, comments?