Strolling down memory lane
This week, we are looking backwards and examining how we interact with the past. We are also taking a stroll down memory lane and sharing some of our most memorable experiences.
If you’re enjoying our show, please take a minute to rate and review it on iTunes. You never know — we may read it on an upcoming episode! And it really helps more friends join us around the table. Thanks a million! xx
What you'll hear:
- Why physical reminders of the past are important
- All about Maggie's tattoos
- When holding on to the past can be harmful
- Some our favorite memories from childhood, athletics, and travel
Can I quote you on that?
- "We use sentimentality as an excuse to hold on to things that we should not be holding on to." Maggie
- "The truth is that we are constantly changing and becoming someone different. We are not going to go back to our past selves, and we probably shouldn't." Jacey
- "When you hold on to things of the past you are not acknowledging that so much of what made that past great was where you were as a person in it." Maggie
- "My ideal romantic setting is long conversation over food." Jacey
- This episode is brought to you by Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
- Just say no to ex-boyfriend boxes
- Reliving the good ole days
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!