Quick breakfasts, Whole 30, modesty, and capsule wardrobes
In this episode, we're answering your questions about quick breakfasts, Whole 30, modesty, capsule wardrobes and MORE.
If you're enjoying our show, please take a minute to rate and review it on iTunes. You never know -- we may read it on an upcoming episode! And it really helps more friends join us around the table. Thanks a million! xx
What you'll hear:
- Our opinions on Whole 30 (they're different)
- Breakfast and weekday dinner inspiration
- How Maggie became a hunter
- Why dressing modestly is a tricky subject
Can I quote you on that?
- "To sustain changes, they need to be made slowly and over time, fixing one habit at a time versus trying to do a complete overhaul.” Maggie
- "Whole 30 helps break bad habits.” Jacey
- “Modesty has a lot more to do with what you’re comfortable with, how you wear something and your motivation behind wearing it than the actual piece of clothing itself.” Maggie
- “If you’re not comfortable wearing something, then you probably shouldn’t wear it.” Maggie
- “I wanted to live a less consumeristic lifestyle - own less things, spend less time accumulating things - so the capsule wardrobe works really well for me.” Jacey
- 5 ingredient granola bars
- Easy to peel boiled eggs
- Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea
- Yogi Egyptian Licorice Tea
- Photographer Documents What Students Wore When They Were Sexually Assaulted
- Jacey's capsule wardrobe
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!