This week, we are talking about space and the importance of your physical surroundings. We are also bringing back our ‘stuck in a rut’ segment to answer a listener question about morning routines.
Don't forget to check out our friend Crystal Stine's Creative Basics course and use the code 'ATTcreate' to get $10 off!
What you’ll hear:
- Our thoughts on the word ‘girls’
- How we are affected by our physical surroundings
- That neuro-architecture is a thing
- Practical ways to enhance your mood through your environment
- Our morning routines (and struggles)
- Tips for finding a morning rhythm
Can I quote you on that?
- “I need my ideas and schedule to have structure and order, but not my physical space.” Jacey
- “If my things have a place in this space, then I have a place in this space.” Maggie
- “I appreciate beauty, but I don’t necessarily cultivate it.” Jacey
- “Neuro-architecture: how your surroundings affect your mood or your emotional state.”
- “It’s not shallow to care about your surroundings.” Jacey
- “If I get out of the warmth of these sheets, I get to put food in my belly. So let’s do this, Tuesday.” Maggie
- If you're confused about your Myers-Briggs personality type, read this: an intro to cognitive functions
- 'Mood-boosting Home Decor'
- Crystal Stine: Creative Basics
Thoughts, questions, comments?