Mind Your Manners
This week, we are minding our manners and discussing the topic of proper etiquette.
It’s 2017: you don’t have to hunt and gather your own podcasts. Make sure that you’re SUBSCRIBED to Around the Table, so that you never miss an episode!
What you'll hear:
- Our thoughts on the importance of etiquette
- Whether we think some forms of etiquette are old fashioned or outdated
- Recommendations for proper etiquette in a variety of situations
- A heated conversation about grocery shopping
Can I quote you on that:
- "Less right and wrong, more courteous and kind." Jacey
- "What do you think the next couple of years looks like for you(y'all)?" (a non-invasive way to ask someone about themselves) Maggie
- "Your desire to know information about someone is not more important than someone's right to privacy." Maggie
- "Don't steal my joy with your rolling suitcase. Don't do it." Maggie
- Let's talk about texts baby
- Our sponsor this week is Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
Thoughts, questions, comments?