Making faces and body language
This week, we are striking a power pose and taking an in depth look at body language. We are also sharing what we’ve been reading, watching, listening to and following this month.
Are you one of our favorite listeners? Do you wanna be? Make sure you’re subscribed to Around the Table Weekly!
What you'll hear:
- What comes to mind when we discuss body language
- Using body language in conversation
- The role facial expressions play in communication
- What our facial features say about us (if anything)
Can I quote you on that?
- "Eye contact is one of those things where there is a spectrum. Not enough is awkward and too much is also very awkward." Maggie
- " I always want to value someone else and their feelings more than I value my productivity." Jacey
- "Mike often comments on my face being a problem." Jacey
- "I wear my heart on my face." Maggie
- This episode is brought to you by Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
- How your looks betray your personality
- Facial features predict IQ in men
- Present Over Perfect
- The Bible Project
- Twice Removed podcast: Nazanin Rafsanjani
Thoughts, questions, comments?