Make good choices
This week, we are talking about decision making in our wide world of choice. Then we put our new decision making skills to the test in a conversation about eating on a budget.
If you’re enjoying our show, please take a minute to rate and review it on iTunes. You never know — we may read it on an upcoming episode! And it really helps more friends join us around the table. Thanks a million! xx
What you’ll hear:
- How we each make decisions
- Obstacles to making reasonable choices
- Tips for healthy, efficient decision making
- Ideas for eating healthy on a budget
Can I quote you on that?
- “Our willpower decreases the more decisions we have to make.” Jacey
- “I get whiplash trying to keep up with your big life decisions.” Jacey
- “If I let myself look at too many options, then I become indecisive.” Jacey
- “Having an appropriate perception of regret is a really important tool for making a decision that’s 'good enough.'” Maggie
- “Not all decisions are equal.” Jacey
- “It’s easier to steer a moving ship, so a decision is better than no decision.” Maggie