Lunch Break with Val Keinsley
Welcome to this Around the Table Lunch Break with Val Keinsley of Vallarina Creative. In this episode, we discuss using storytelling and creativity for a cause, who is eating at McDonald's, and whatever happened to Amelia Earhart.
What you'll hear:
- The amazing work the Archibald Project is doing around the world
- The power of media missions and story telling
- Why life sometimes calls for Filet-O-Fish
- Our plans to start a social media revolution
Can I quote you on that?
- "Personal stories have the power to change the world." - Val Keinsley
- "We tell the story of an organization, and then we put it out there, harnessing the power of the internet and social media, and give people a way to support that organization if that is what they want to do." - Val Keinsley
- "Sometimes we go days on end of eating super clean, paleo, only chickens that were hugged, and sung to, and loved in their life."- Val Keinsley
- "I'm a perfectionist, gonna do it all, and make it all seem like its rainbows and butterflies. But it's not, and so I think that is valuable, too, adding that to the social media conversation." - Val Keinsley
- "We're all just real people and we're all just screwing up over and over again, and it's ok, because...life." - Val Keinsley
- The Archibald Project
- Jim Gaffigan on McDonald's
- Find Val on Instagram, her blog, and Pinterest
- Peruse Val's online shop
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!
Image by @jensane