Lunch Break with Theresa Meacham
What you’ll hear:
- What Theresa has learned about hospitality while living overseas.
- Some of the major challenges of living abroad.
- Keys to finding a new normal in a new place.
- The importance of practicing gratitude.
- A story about the power of Schnitzel.
Can I quote you on that?
- “It makes all the difference when someone risks their own comfort to greet me in the confines of mine.” – Theresa
- “Living overseas, the highs are a little bit higher and the lows are a little bit lower.” – Theresa
- “Put yourself in a place to be hosted.” – Maggie
- “The more you notice, the more you notice.” – Theresa
- "We need to become nuanced in our blessings.” – Mark Batterson
- “You make your biggest gains when you push through the hardest points.” – Theresa Meacham
- Connect with Theresa on instagram, twitter, and her blog.
- Check out Theresa’s shop
- 1000 Gifts by Anne Voskamp
- Mark Batterson
- Dan Fogleburg and Loggins and Messina
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!