Lunch Break with Rach Kincaid
In this episode, we chat with Rach Kincaid of The Influence Network. We discuss digging for gratitude when it doesn't come naturally, the tension between grace and works, the beauty and holiness of her job as a hospice nurse, and naked Brussels sprouts.
What you'll hear:
- How a lifelong believer can "deny grace"
- What it means to strive, but after His kingdom
- The beauty of hospice work
- What it's like living in a 100 year old farmhouse
Can I quote you on that?
- “It is His grace that compels us to do good works."
- "There's something really powerful about saying, 'I don't have control.'"
- "When you hit rock bottom and start living in freedom forever and always amen, then life gets really fun."
- "My life doesn't have to come together, because JESUS."