Lunch Break with Jess Connolly
Photo by Gina Zeidler
We are joined for this lunch break by author, speaker, owner of Naptime Diaries, cofounder of The Influence Network and wife + mama, Jess Connolly. We discuss the most hilarious slash amazing wedding gift ever, a life changing moment in the Walmart parking lot, and why taking care of yourself is key to loving others well. There's laughter, tears, and so much heart.
Also! Jess has graciously agreed to give away a Naptime Diaries canvas! Make sure you're following us on Instagram so you don't miss a chance to win.
What you'll hear:
- Technical difficulties real talk
- What Jess would say to a woman who feels small and insignificant
- The dangers of fame
- Why boundaries and self care are key to loving people well
Can I quote you on that?
- "The number one thing I would want to say to any woman is 'you have influence right where you are.'" Jess Connolly
- "I genuinely believe that life change and world change happens right where we're at." Jess Connolly
- "The only reason I have a platform is that it was like a train wreck that people couldn't stop watching." Jess Connolly
- "We have influence over people, and we get to choose what we influence them towards." Jess Connolly
- "Me being cool or funny or smart isn't going to impact eternity, but the truth of Jesus is [going to impact eternity]." Jess Connolly
- "Making time for yourself isn't selfish." Jess Connolly
- "A revolutionary way to love people well is to say no." Jess Connolly
- Naptime Diaries shop
- The Influence Network
- Jess' No Filter newsletter
- Connect with Jess on her blog or Instagram. (She does some killer Periscopes, too!)
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting our show!