Lunch break with Elise Blaha Cripe - blogger, DIYer, small business owner
This week, we are joined by Elise Blaha Cripe. We discuss how creativity comes with practice, her approach to learning new things, and the wonder of grilled pizza.
What you’ll hear:
- How creativity comes with practice
- What skill Elise might want to tackle next
- Practical ideas for dealing with the fear of trying and failing
Can I quote you on that?
- "You're not going to be great on day one, but if you keep trying...you get better." Elise Blaha Cripe
- "Just from the practice, it takes less time to get in the groove." Elise Blaha Cripe
- "The more I'm working on, the easier it is to come up with ideas." Elise Blaha Cripe
- "There is very little that I love more than a well written tutorial." Elise Blaha Cripe
- Connect with the Elise on her blog or Instagram
- Listen to Elise Gets Crafty
- Get to work book
- When Success Leads to Failure
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog