Lunch break with Danielle and Jen of the She Percolates podcast
This week, we are joined by Danielle and Jen of the She Percolates podcast, serving up a fresh perspective on success. Today we are discussing how their personal definitions of success have shifted, maternity style, and *NSync vs. The Backstreet Boys.
What you’ll hear:
- The inspiration behind the She Percolates podcast
- How Danielle and Jen have both shifted their perspectives on success since starting She Percolates
- An inside look at Jen's upcoming podcast, Style Files with Jen Hatzung
- Where the four of us stand on the reigning boy bands of the 90's
Can I quote you on that?
- "'Percolate' means 'full of lively activity or excitement.' That's so perfect because we want women to feel that way about their lives." - Jen Hatzung
- "I truly believe if you feel comfortable with what you're wearing, that presents itself when you're out in public." - Jen Hatzung
- "I had a friend whose formula was to take the price [of a clothing item] and divide it by the number of times you plan to wear it." - Maggie
- "I've spent my whole life defending myself against the shameful music that I proudly love." - Danielle Spurge
- "I was team NSYNC for awhile, but then I saw the "I Want It That Way" music video, and it changed my life." - Danielle Spurge
- Connect with the She Percolates podcast on their website, iTunes, twitter, and instagram
- Connect with Jen Hatzung on instagram and twitter
- Connect with Danielle Spurge on instagram and twitter
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Image by @jensane