Lunch break with Annie Downs
In this episode, we are joined by author Annie Downs. We chat about her new book, Looking for Lovely, our shared affinity for nail polish, and why it's important to have friends who aren't like you.
What you’ll hear:
- What music Annie's loving right now
- Why Annie takes her nail polish seriously
- What it looks like to find friends (and be a friend) committed to staying
- Why it's important to have friends who aren't like you
Can I quote you on that?
- “We are so lucky that we're all on the same team." Annie Downs
- "Glitter is a neutral to me." Annie Downs
- "Wherever you live, you need to live like you're never leaving." Annie Downs
- "When you only have friends like you, you think what you do is right, and you think what you do is the best." Annie Downs
- "We need friends who don't agree with us, and say it." Annie Downs