Loving the age you are
Our listener question episode is coming up! Send us your questions by email (email@example.com) or leave a voicemail for us here.
This week, we're discussing our favorite age, imaginary deadlines related to age, and what we've been reading, watching, listening to and following.
What you'll hear:
- How our lives are different at our current ages than our moms' lives were at our ages
- Why we always love our current ages the most
- Age-related "deadlines"
- Maggie's hopeful outlook on aging
Can I quote you on that?
- "I don’t quite the feel the pressure yet to have all of my stuff together, and I enjoy that freedom.” Maggie
- “Nostalgia always paints everything in gold.” Jacey
- “We underestimate the impact we have right now versus the perceived impact of where we’ll be in however many years.” Maggie
- “I feel like my 20’s have been digging a hole and filling it in and building this foundation, and that my 30’s are going to be the upward construction of whatever is supposed to come.” Maggie
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Wild and Free by Jess Connolly and Hayley Morgan
- Obama's remarks at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Bethel Music's 'Have it All'
- Amanda Cook's 'Brave New World'
- Charles Kelley's 'The Driver'
- Hillary Scott's 'Thy Will'
- Labrinth's 'Jealous'
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Longform
- Anna Kendrick on Twitter
- StartUp Podcast: Pirate Needs Pirate
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!