Living from the outside in and Read Watch Listen Follow
This week, we share the little things we do to make dark, tired, or sad seasons of life a little brighter. We also share what we are reading, watching, listening to, and following this month.
What you'll hear:
- How we spent our holidays
- Our attempts to describe a babka
- Small and practical tips to survive the hard, dark, and sad seasons of life
- Why we should treat ourselves like toddlers
- What we’re reading, watching, listening to, and following this month
- A few tips for making your life more environmentally friendly
Can I quote you on that?
- “There are seasons when you have to live outside in…outwardly represent and emulate what may or may not be going on inwardly.” Maggie
- “Do the counterintuitive thing.” Jacey
- “Doing what you don’t feel like doing is often the right choice.” Jacey
- “Treat yourself, but not at the expense of caring for yourself.” Maggie
- “Get outside of yourself, and think about other people.” Jacey
- How to leave an iTunes review:
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!