Live like you were dying
Happy New Year, folks! This week, we discuss the concept of living every day as if it were your last.
But first, are you or anyone you know wanting to launch a podcast in 2017? If so, Jacey's guide is the perfect tool to Start and Grow Your Podcast!
What you'll hear:
- The pros and cons of a 'carpe diem' mentality
- The importance of viewing our decisions through a long-term lens
- If we died today, what we would regret and be most proud of
- Our last meals
Can I quote you on that?
- "The harder part is the follow-through and the faith and endurance that comes after [the big leap of faith]." Jacey
- "Once you're in motion, it's easier to stay moving." Jacey
- "Sorry kids, you have no inheritance, but...I did cut your crust off every time." Jacey
- Our sponsor this week is Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today!
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!