In this episode, we answer YOUR questions. We tell our five minute life stories and how we organize our days. Plus, our must listen podcasts, how to wear bold lipstick, the eternal brunch question and our all time guilty (guiltiest?) pleasures.
BUT FIRST! Make sure you're subscribed to our show in iTunes. Also, we are all in on Instagram: tag a friend you think should join us around the table, and don't forget to use our new hashtags #ATTintention and #ATTindulgence!
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/aroundthetablepodcast/Listener_QA.mp3" title="Listener Q&A" artist="Around the Table" color="00757e" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_pinterest="true" social_email="true" ]
What you’ll hear:
- A day in each of our lives
- Our best apps and tips we use to stay organized
- Our must listen podcasts
- How to get started wearing bold lipstick
- The answer to the eternal brunch question: savory or sweet?!
- The food version of an embarrassing song on our playlist
- Our all time guilty pleasures
Can I quote you on that?
- "I tend to plan my day the night before." Maggie
- "One thing that works really well for me is categorizing my days and doing things at the same time." Jacey
- "I think having friends you cannot live a fake life for is key." Jacey
- "Find your red." Maggie's advice on venturing into bold lipstick
- "Tacos are great because they're a blank canvas but there are constants." Maggie on tacos as a go-to meal
- "I go through eyebrow pencil like it's my job." Maggie
Thoughts, questions, comments?