Let's talk about texts, baby
In this episode, we talk about text message etiquette, dating and texting, and all things iMessage. Then we share some little known facts about animals, pop culture, food and ourselves!
If you've had a chance to rate and review our show on iTunes, THANK YOU! If not, would you please? It only takes a minute.
What you'll hear:
- Why we're about to start aging twice as fast
- The rules of engagement for a group message
- The pros and cons of texting in dating or flirting relationships
- The most common sleeping position for couples
- What Moon Pies have to do with New Year's Eve in Mobile, AL
- Why your hot cousin can't seem to get a job
- Why you cry so often
- Why you should Instagram your food before you eat it
Can I quote you on that?
- "Text conversations should be kept light, fun and practical. They shouldn't concern any serious topics that are highly emotional, really important, or contain any information that can leave ambiguity when it comes to intention and inflection." - Maggie
- "The text message enables the passive aggressives of the world." - Jacey
- "Texting allows people to receive that sort of romantic flirtatious affirmation without any investment." - Maggie
- "The ambiguity of texts can be really dangerous as far as dating is concerned." - Maggie
- "Just because I'm available doesn't mean I'm available." - Maggie
- "You heard it here, folks: you should be drinking chemicals." - Jacey
- "Stop calling us emotional. It's science." - Maggie
- "I'm very strategical. Strategical? Hmm. Strategic." - Maggie
- "I was proud of being smart, but knew that it counted against me socially." - Jacey
- Texting: It's Not You, It's Me by Jess Connolly
- Around the Table, Episode 013: Emoji Smackdown
- That ;) You Type Can and Will be Used Against You In a Court of Law
Thoughts, questions, comments?