It's our one year anniversary!
It's our one year anniversary episode! We share our top laugh out loud moments, retractions, the most challenging and rewarding parts of producing this show, and more!
What you'll hear:
- Which are our favorite episodes from the past year
- Top laugh out loud moments
- Calls from YOU!
- OUR dream dinner party guests (at the moment)
- What we need to strike from the record
Can I quote you on that?
- "The highest compliment we can get is that we've said something that someone thinks is worthy of sharing with someone else." Maggie
- "This is the best thing I've ever done." Maggie
- "The only other thing I really felt self conscious about was admitting how much I don't clean my house." Jacey
- "Outside of my marriage, this is the most sanctifying relationship that I have." Jacey
- "Excuse me, can I use this outlet?" (ideal coffee shop episode)
- Living with a chronic illness
- The power of vulnerability and a stance on coconut oil
- Why small talk matters and our dream panel of experts for everyday life
- Chicken and waffles cake recipe
- Dream jobs and would you rather
- Mourning Charleston's loss and loving well in the midst of tragedy
- Mary, did you know? Change is 'a comin' (Jacey's deep feelings about Maggie leaving)
- "Unfortunately, he was a cat person..."
- Let's Talk About Texts, Baby
- Five on Friday: Conundrums
- Going nude and catching up on sleep
Thoughts, questions, comments?