It's a Summer Extravaganza
In this episode we share all of our favorite things about summer! Summer food, summer fashion, summer festivities.
BUT FIRST! We would love for you to fill out our survey. It helps us create a better podcast and also lets us know a little bit about you, the listener. Find the survey HERE and don't forget to share your email address to be entered to win a $30 Amazon gift card!
What you'll hear:
- A white chocolate fountain horror story
- Thoughts on breaking up with your dentist
- Our typical summer activities
- Summer style thoughts and tips
- Our summer food favorites, including what's in season
Can I quote you on that?
- "You need to be able to feel comfortable when someone's hands are in your mouth." - Maggie
- "Let's use this season to kind of rest from innovation, do well what we're already doing, but be ready to go and grow in the fall." - Maggie
- "That's something that I don't love about summer...that I have to take so many more showers." - Jacey
- "I love hotdogs." - Jacey
- 'Tomato Sandwiches are a thing." - Maggie
- "Steak tacos, chicken tacos, pulled pork tacos, shrimp tacos..." - Mike (Jacey's husband)
- Summer Lipsticks Recommendations
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!