Getting our hands dirty
This week, we’re talking about the value of doing things with your hands. We’re also reviving our what’s working segment to share some of our favorite cleaning supplies and hacks!
But first, a reminder! Have you ever thought about starting your own podcast, but have no idea where to start? Jacey has created a guide that will teach you everything you need to know to transform your idea into your first episode. This guide is everything we wish we’d known when we started two years ago, now that we have over a hundred episodes under our belt. Start Your Podcast walks you through everything you need to know, with a hearty dose of encouragement along the way. Plus, you also get a quick start guide to marketing your podcast as an added bonus, so grab your copy now!
What you’ll hear:
- Why we’re doing less with our hands
- The value manual labor
- Our favorite and least favorite tasks
- What's working: cleaning products and hacks
Can I quote you on that?
- “My phone is a mechanism of escape, where as I think physical hobbies or chores can tend to be a mechanism of engaging.” Jacey
- “Physical or hands-on hobbies provide me with some shelter from the sometimes anguish of thinking.” Tim Smith
- “If we really understood the value of the things we already have, we would feel less of a need to go out and consume more.” Maggie
- “There is a sense of community that is forged in completing tasks together.” Maggie
Thoughts, questions, comments?