Fresh starts and finding home
Hey, are you subscribed to get our weekly love letter? Do it!
This week, we’re sharing our best tips for getting settled when you move to a new city. Plus a little introduction to house plants for brown thumbs.
What you'll hear:
- Ideas for leaving well when you move
- Why Jacey thought she was being abducted by a UFO the first night in her new apartment
- How to connect around common interests...including gut bacteria
- How to dry and freeze fresh herbs
Can I quote you on that?
- “Ask yourself: what can you leave behind [when you move]?” Maggie
- “Moving is a good time to start a new habit.” Jacey
- “Mentally steel yourself that [moving] is going to be a couple month long transition.” Maggie
- “Target owns my soul at this point.” Maggie
- “You have to get to know a lot of people in order to find your tribe of people.” Jacey
- “A great way to make a connection in a new place is to put yourself in a position of need.” Maggie
- “If you are just dipping your toe into the water of owning houseplants, get in slowly. No cannonballs here.” Maggie
- Happy Little Lovelies
- Bands in Town
- Good source for cute pots
- More houseplant inspiration
- The best way to freeze fresh herbs
- How to dry your own herbs
Thoughts, questions, comments?