Five on Friday: Conundrums
In this Five on Friday episode, we are sharing five conundrums. These are the questions that plague us and that we would genuinely love your feedback on.
- What to do when you forget someone's name.
- How to navigate that awkward moment on a date when the bill arrives.
- One word: sweat.
- Hug or handshake?
- To tri or not to tri. That is the question.
- Should she grow out her bangs?
- Why do we still insist on opening presents in front of a group? How can we make this less uncomfortable?
- What is the balance between being present in a moment and still allowing for the effort it takes to capture the moment (to share on social media, of course).
- Jacey Verdicchio (sp?) vs. The Balanced Wife.
- The accidental 'like' on Instagram or Facebook...WHAT DO YOU DO?!
Image by @jensane