Episode 008: football fans, sickies & travel essentials
In this episode, we talk about football, our comforts when sick, and travel essentials.
This week's show notes:
- Maggie tells us the history behind Auburn's War Eagle chant
- Wearing dresses and going to football games with a date? Who knew?
- Maggie is an SEC fan, all the way
- Jacey grew up an Oklahoma and 49er fan
Quote of the podcast about the community side of football:
"Even if you're not into it, it's a really good excuse to get people together."
- Maggie craves junk food and watches Disney when she's sick.
- PSA: Tylenol reduces fevers. Again -- who knew??
- Maggie's jam on a road trip: Krave beef jerky
Are you a football fan? What do you do to comfort yourself when you're sick?
In other news, Around the Table is in the New and Noteworthy section on iTunes for our topic! Thank you SO much for listening, and for rating and reviewing us. We so appreciate you listening and making it worthwhile for us to keep doing this week by week.
- Maggie and Jacey