Episode 002: You seem so much older...
Welcome to episode 002 of Around the Table! We're pretty excited you're here. In this episode, we are going to be talking about birthdays, hosting guests, and navigating social obligations when visiting home.
If you want to know more about our podcast in general, check it out on iTunes and subscribe while you're there!
That's what we're about! In this episode specifically, we discuss trips to the dentist, our favorite birthday memories, how to stock your fridge for company, and the pros and cons of social media during visits home!
Some links of note that we discuss in the episode:
- Jacey is making this banana walnut granola for her father-in-law
- The history of the Stack Cake that Maggie's grandmother makes
- This Memphis barbecue joint was a highlight of Maggie's 21st birthday weekend
- How the internet knows Jacey isn't ready for motherhood
- Find us on iTunes or Stitcher and leave a review if you feel so inclined
- Follow Jacey on instagram and twitter
- Follow Maggie on instagram and twitter
You can listen to or download the entire episode below. And we want to hear from you!
What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate birthdays? Do you have any go-to birthday gift ideas? What are your tips for hosting friends and family? Any hosting horror stories?
Weigh in below with a comment, or by sending us a note here.
See you next week! Cheers!
Photo Credit: brunkfordbraun