Embracing change with grace
In this episode, we’re talking about how to handle change gracefully. Plus, we’ll be sharing what we’ve been reading, watching, listening to and following.
Why not use our episode topics as conversation starters with friends? Let us know what new insights y'all come up with.
What you'll hear:
- Maggie’s Super Bowl predictions
- Why change can be scary...even if you don't love the status quo
- The danger of "moving on too fast"
- The importance of buffering and margin when you're in the midst of change
- Why it's important to assess your "readiness to change"
Can I quote you on that?
- “It’s hard for me to initiate change, but if it happens to me, I’m really good at reacting.” Jacey
- "It takes time to get to the point where something new feels normal." Maggie
- "Practicing surrender helps me release control so that I'm more open to change." Maggie
- “Take advantage of layering new, good habits onto big changes.” Jacey
- This episode is brought to you by Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
- Baby steps in faith, and a baby in July
- The Magnolia Story
- The Mothers
- My President was Black
- Expecting Better
- Hidden Figures is in theaters, a movie based on the true story captured in this book
- The Popcast (support them on Patreon to hear recaps of The Bachelor)
- Ovia pregnancy app
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!