Dealing with disappointment (and hurricanes)
Show us a peek into your laundry folding/dog walking/running view while you listen to us, and we'll enter you in a giveaway for Jacey's favorite fall candle! Share on Instagram with the hashtag #listentoATT, and make sure to tag @aroundthetablepodcast. We'll pick a winner on Wednesday!
This week, we’re talking about how to handle one of the inevitable experiences of life: disappointment. Then, we’re bringing back our stuck in a rut segment to do some real life, rubber meets the road problem solving.
What you'll hear:
- A life/zip code update from Maggie
- How to maintain hope in the face of disappointment
- Healthy ways to deal with disappointment
- The return of "Stuck in a Rut"!
Can I quote you on that?
- “I’m still in a season where everyday is a fight for thankfulness and healthy perspective and hope.” Maggie
- “Hope can supersede circumstances.” Jacey
- “I don’t want to waste my life or my time or my feelings or my emotional energy on worry or bracing myself or fear when none of those things are going to affect the outcome.” Maggie
- “I would allow myself a period of mourning to feel everything I feel and not try to talk myself into looking on the bright side.” Jacey
- “I still believe good wins out in the end.” Maggie
Thoughts, questions, comments?