This week, we’re getting into the holiday spirit with an episode dedicated to gift ideas, how to win the fight with your calendar, and holiday favorites!
Hey, are you following us on Instagram? We have a special giveaway coming up soon that we don't want you to miss!
What you'll hear:
- What to bring to the dreaded Secret Santa gift exchange
- Our best gift ideas for besties, boyfriends, coworker and more!
- The lengths Jacey will go to avoid watching someone open her gift
- Favorite holiday scents, lipsticks, nail polishes, baked goods, and more!
Can I quote you on that?
- “None of us needs more stuff really; well, sometimes we need cute stuff, so I take it back.” Maggie
- “Tiny acts of kindness go a long way in making this season meaningful.” Maggie
- “Anytime that there’s a departure from the norm it can open your eyes to things spiritually that you might not have been seeing.” Jacey
- “You’re an adult so, you still have to do your laundry even though you have six parties this week.” Jacey
- “You have more opportunities to serve people in a genuine and meaningful way when you’re not trying to please everyone.” Jacey
- “I love lamb. I love ham.” Maggie
- Design your own Air Force 1 shoes
- Airline cocktail kit
- Martha Stewart's Sweet and Spicy Popcorn Crunch
- The Art of Simple ethical shopping guide
- The Art of Simple holiday gift guide
- Thistle Farms
- Noonday Collection
- Thirty One Bits
- Subscribe to Around the Table Weekly
- Network For Good
- Lipstick colors: Mac Russian Red and Mac Film Noir
- Nail polish colors: essie Summit of Style, OPI Malaga Wine, Honk if you love OPI Gel, OPI Superstar Status
- Iowa Pine scented everything
- Joy the Baker's orange and dark chocolate scones
- Maggie’s holiday candy trio
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!