Can't help FALLing in love
This week, we’re pulling our boots out of storage to share favorite fall outfits, cocktails, lipstick, recipes and more, plus a special fall themed round of Either/Or.
What you'll hear:
- Our classic fall favorites in food, fashion, cocktails, lipstick and more
- What movies, books and shows we're looking forward to this fall
- Seasonal fall foods, and how to incorporate them
Can I quote you on that?
- “I don’t actually believe in hurricanes.” Jacey
- "Don’t you feel like a sophisticated, legit lady for liking bourbon?" Jacey
- “Shout out to citrus, grapefruit, beets, Brussel sprouts.” Maggie
Our challenge this month is to be a good neighbor. Spend some time outside, open to the possibility that you might just cross paths with someone, or muster up the courage to knock on a neighbor’s door and introduce yourself. Or go big and invite them over to dinner! However small (and awkward) the steps may be, we hope you’ll join us this month in intentional neighborliness. Tell us about it when you do! You can email us your stories, or share on social media using the hashtag #attneighbors.
- Our fall Pinterest board, where you can find ALL of the recipes mentioned
- Glossier Generation G lipstick in Cake
- Mac fall colors: Plastique, Diva, Matte Taupe
- essie gel coutoure polish in Spiked with Style
- Bella candle in Amber and Vetiver
- Around the Table fall mix
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!