Boost creativity and a recipe for the perfect beach day
In this episode, we'll be talking about ways to boost your creativity, and a recipe for the perfect beach day.
What you'll hear:
- Ideas to help you be more creative
- The snacks, drinks, apparel and gear you need for a perfect beach day
Can I quote you on that?
- "When it comes to improving your craft, you definitely want to be intentional in finding inspiration." Maggie
- "We should be able to bold and strong and sensitive at the same time." Jacey
- "I don't need to buck up. I don't need to get a thicker skin. That means things are going to hurt me more. That means I'm not going to be immune to criticism. That's a key to my creativity is well; I'm more permeable." Jacey
- "I think Instagram can be inspiring, but it can also drain you from your own ideas because you're seeing so much of everyone else's." Jacey
- "Live your life with an eye toward creativity." Jacey
- "The thing I love about watermelon is that you can pick it up with your salty, beachy hands and it adds to the flavor." Maggie
- "If you're going to have a cocktail on the beach, it needs to be uncomplicated." Maggie
- "Never underestimate the power of a good beach day." Maggie
- "I'm like a 60 year old woman at the beach." Jacey
- "I think I'll be a great mom, but a terrible beach mom." Jacey
- "Go to the beach. Make a cocktail. Have yourself a summer." Jacey
- 7 ways to boost your creativity from 99U
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King
- Creative Mornings
- Science continues to show us how to be more creative
- Tequila soaked watermelon
- Pimm's Cup cocktail
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
If you've had a chance to rate and review our show on iTunes, THANK YOU! If not, would you please? It only takes a minute.