Around our Thanksgiving table: Part II
This week’s episode is our second annual Thanksgiving spectacular! We will be discussing little known Thanksgiving facts, some DIY table décor ideas, helpful cooking tips, and what we are grateful for.
Don't forget to subscribe to our email list for some lovely giveaway opportunities and exciting new content!
What you’ll hear:
- Some little known Thanksgiving facts
- Jacey’s appreciation for teachers
- The first instalment of our #ATTcookingschool
- What we can and can’t live without on our Thanksgiving table
- Reflections on what we are grateful for this past year
- A delightful Thanksgiving poem
Can I quote you on that?
- “Teachers, I want you to know that I appreciate you and am willing to make a fool of myself in social situations.” Jacey
- “The first Thanksgiving was eaten with only spoons and knives.” Jacey
- “Always brine your turkeys.” Maggie
- “Do not ruin my vegetables with canned soup and bread crumbs. Don’t do it.” Maggie
- “Sometimes, I think God’s grace is us not getting what we want.” Jacey
- "Thanksgiving, the Julia Child Way"
- Alton Brown's brining recipe
- Roasting pans
- Around our Thanksgiving table: Part I
- Seth Godin's Thanksgiving reader
Thoughts, questions, comments?