All about Spring
This week, we’re celebrating the start of Spring: a time for warmer weather, new beginnings, and for some of us, terrible allergies.
What you’ll hear:
- Our Pi Day celebrations
- What we do and don’t like about Spring
- The things we hoard and give away freely
- What produce is in season and some yummy Spring recipes
- Our travel wish lists
Can I quote you on that?
- “If my food is green, it better be because it came from the ground, not because there is food coloring in it.” Maggie
- “I learned a long time ago not to let Martha Stewart speak into my life, Maggie.” Jacey
- “I think we could all afford to live a little more simply.” Maggie
- “I might not have my tax forms, but I will have my dental floss.” Jacey
- “We learned from the pleated pant in the 80’s…didn’t we?” Maggie
- The finer things in life and seasonal Spring food
- You are not Beyonce
- Arugula pesto pizza with herbed ricotta
- Smoked salmon and asparagus pasta
- 5 ingredients lemon chicken with asparagus
- Roasted baby artichokes
- Strawberry and avocado salsa
- Fashion trends to expect in 2016
- Spring 2016 fashion trends
Thoughts, questions, comments?