Advantages to singleness and marriage, plus a positive spin on social media
We discuss what's distinctly wonderfully advantageous and delightful about being married...
...and what's distinctly wonderfully advantageous and delightful about being single.
Plus a positive spin on social media.
What you'll hear:
- A cheat for quickie Mexican street corn
- The benefits of singleness and the benefits of marriage
- How we keep social media fun and healthy for ourselves
- What we just don't get about social media
Can I quote you on that?
- "Please don't marry someone who has a sailboat collection." Jacey
- "One wonderful thing about marriage is that you have companionship in the mundane and the monumental." Jacey
- "Having Mike in my corner has enabled me to take risks and try things that I might not have otherwise." Jacey
- "Don't let what you're not experiencing right now steal the joy from what you are." Maggie
- "Soak up the season that you're in." Maggie
- "My social media philosophy is simply 'less is more' and trying to allow for more room for in person relationships in my life." Maggie
- "Social media is a fun addition to my life, not an escape from my life." Jacey
- Find us on Periscope!
Thoughts, questions, comments?