Spring in our step!
This week, we’re talking all things spring. Then we’ll share some ways to freshen up the rhythms of the day to day.
We’re honored when you invite friends to join us around the table! Want to start the conversation organically? We have (a few) of our “So I was listening to this podcast” totes left! Head here to grab yours.
What you’ll hear:
- Our go-to favorite spring outfits, weeknight dinners, cocktails, pies and more!
- What music, shows and movies we’re looking forward to this spring
- How to creatively use seasonal produce
- Ideas for freshening up your skincare, grocery, and exercise routines!
Can I quote you on that?
- “There’s something emotionally that happens when I take care of my skin.” Maggie
- “If you haven’t had roasted radishes…you haven’t lived.” Maggie
- “Pick something you want to focus on more in your real life, and then challenge yourself to have that be the thing you share on social media.” Jacey, on freshening up your social media routine
- “Just add heavy cream.” Jacey, on freshening up your morning coffee…or anything really.
- This episode is brought to you by Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk lipstick
- Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick
- Charleston candle
- Blackened fish tacos with pineapple cucumber slaw (I made these this weekend and can vouch for the recipe!)
- 5 ingredient lemon chicken with asparagus
- Brown Derby cocktail
- Pimm’s Cup
- Brooks ‘Fiona’ sports bra
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
- Face Mask pamper pack
- Or for a fancier mask, try Glossier’s. (Take 20% off with this link.)
Thoughts, questions, comments?