Between a rock and a hard place
This week we are asking ourselves how we decide between the proverbial rock and a hard place. We are also playing a friendly game of would you rather.
If you love joining us around the table, connect with us on Instagram! It is one of our favorite ways to connect and engage with you guys, and if it weren't for Instagram, we couldn't have had so much fun on this week's episode!
What you’ll hear:
- Whether we buy into lose-lose scenarios
- What is the best way to choose between said rock and hard place
- Questions to ask ourselves when making difficult decisions
- A delightful game of would your rather
Can I quote you on that?
- "Even good decisions have collateral damage." Maggie
- "When, from the get-go, you know there is going to be no good option, making a quick decision is often better than making a long, drawn-out decision." Maggie
- "It can be easy to just do what will seemingly solve the problem right now or will be less painful but might not actually be the best." Jacey
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram and Twitter.
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog