This week, we are pulling out our wallets and addressing the sometimes-awkward conversations surrounding money.
What you’ll hear:
- Why it is so hard to talk about money
- Our thoughts on the right and wrong ways to talk about finances
- A discussion of the stigmas attached to saving and splurges
- Some of our best and worst purchases
Can I quote you on that:
- “Yes, I do think it’s important to have honest, open, and healthy conversations about money.” Maggie
- “In cases when you are co-mingling your money with someone, you have to be very direct.” Jacey
- “We need to separate our own value from the value of the things that we purchase.” Maggie
- “For our demographic, it’s more acceptable to flaunt means that have to do with experiences than products.” Jacey
- This episode is brought to you by Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
Thoughts, questions, comments?