This week, we are smelling the proverbial roses and talking about what it means to be a ‘noticer.’
What you’ll hear:
- What it means to be a ‘noticer’
- Whether we consider ourselves people who notice
- What to do with what we notice
- How personality type affects our perception of things around us
- What we notice about each other
Can I quote you on that?
- “Are you noticing the right things?” Jacey
- “We have a human tendency to reinforce whatever our world view is, so you notice things that back up what you already believe.” Jacey
- “It’s not just about being a noticer, it’s about how you handle what you notice.” Maggie
- “You notice what you know.” Maggie
- This episode is brought to you by Prep Dish, the company that helps you shop once, prep once, and enjoy healthy, stress-free meals all week! Start your free two week trial today.
Thoughts, questions, comments?