Winter is not the worst
This week, we’re grabbing our thermoses and our smart wool socks and diving into winter: what we love, what we don’t, and ways to survive the bleaker weather.
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/aroundthetablepodcast/Winter_is_not_the_worst.mp3" title="Winter is not the worst" artist="Around the Table" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_pinterest="true" social_email="true" ]
BUT before we dive in, we have some exciting news! We are (finally) on Facebook! Do us a favor and like our page. Who knows, there might even be a little something in it for you (besides great content, of course).
What you'll hear:
- We're on FACEBOOK!
- What took Jacey so long to watch Pitch Perfect
- Details on how to apply to be our hype-man
- What we love and don’t about Winter time
- Tips for people who are always freezing
- Fun Winter recipes and activity ideas
- Thoughts on adult coloring books
Can I quote you on that?
- "I prefer my puns intended" quote from THIS thug life shirt
- "I think my appreciation for Winter has a lot more to do with my lack of appreciation for sweltering heat and the amount that I perspire." Maggie
- "A lot of my reasons for loving Winter are incredibly shallow." Maggie
- "It's an excuse to lean into my natural tendency of staying in my own house...by myself." Jacey
- "In Winter time it is more socially acceptable to sneak booze into your beverages." Maggie
- "Bake something simple that feels like an accomplishment." Jacey
- "It is OK to just rest and do nothing." Maggie
- Target 'Don't Quit Your Daydream" candle
- 'Mindfulness and the Popularity of Adult Coloring Books'
- Jacey on 'What Should I Read Next'
- Jacey's Savory Soup Pinterest
- Roasted Cauliflower and Lentil Tacos
- Pinch of Yum
- Jacey's maroon duster
- Maumero Shoes
- Ottolenghi Winter vegetable recipes
- How to leave an iTunes review:
Thoughts, questions, comments?