100 episodes of intention and indulgence!
Today, we share our 100th episode!! It's a smorgasbord of intention and indulgence including our most memorable soapboxes, overshares, and changed opinions. Plus, clips from listener-favorite episodes, giveaways, listener voicemails, and our best Read Watch Listen Follows of all time.
We’re really excited to celebrate, but before we begin, we wanted to pause to say simply: thank you. From the moment we realized it was more than just our parents listening, we’ve been humbled and overwhelmed by your incredible support and participation in this little thing we call Around the Table.
What you'll hear:
- A word from our official hype-woman
- Our favorite (and perhaps most worn out) soap boxes
- Clips from memorable ATT Lunch Break guests
- Embarrassing overshares from the last 2 years
- Things we've changed our minds about
- Listener recommended favorites
- Our ultimate Read Watch Listen Follow recommendations
One very very practical way we want to say thank you for your support over the last two years is by bombarding you with giveaways! Over the next week, we will be host three separate giveaways where you’ll have the opportunity to win things related to our tagline of intention and indulgence.
- Giveaway 1: Subscribe to Around the Table Weekly to enter our secret giveaway
- Giveaway 2: Follow us on Instagram for details about winning a Swell Water Bottle OR Eat More Kale shirt
- Giveaway 3: Leave an iTunes review to enter to win a MAC lipstick (and color consultation with Maggie). Not sure how? Here's how from the Podcasts app in your iPhone. Search for Around the Table, navigate to our show. Click the "Reviews" tab, and then click "Write a Review" at the bottom of that page:
- Provence, 1970
- One Plus One
- Rising Strong
- The Mystery Show with Starlee Kine
- The Liturgist Podcast - 'Black and White: Racism in America'
- The Lazy Genius Collective
- The L.ist App
- Tom Haverfoods
Thoughts, questions, comments?